Minecraft Comeback - Minecraft - SynthX Community
Sign In

Sign In

Register
Sign in to follow this  
boop

Minecraft Comeback

Is it just me who thinks that Minecraft is making a comeback from being dead for a while? I've just randomly started seeing people, including me, play it unironically. I think this is a pretty dope occurrence, I don't usually see many games get a big comeback like Minecraft is having lmao. Is it just me who is seeing this amazing event happen?

I mean, checking the stats Minecraft is still the biggest game that exists, that means it's played by a lot of people. But you're right, many times I come back to it to play it again. It gives such a nostalgia moment reminding me of old memories.

The soundtrack is what really gives me that crazy nostalgia, the tune of Sweden is an amazing piece. But even PewDiePie stated that, like his channel, Minecraft is slowly coming back and becoming more relevant. Why just a few days ago my friends started up a Minecraft realm while a year ago we made fun of Minecraft. The world is looping over again i guess...

14 hours ago, boop said:

The soundtrack is what really gives me that crazy nostalgia, the tune of Sweden is an amazing piece. But even PewDiePie stated that, like his channel, Minecraft is slowly coming back and becoming more relevant. Why just a few days ago my friends started up a Minecraft realm while a year ago we made fun of Minecraft. The world is looping over again i guess...

Yeah, you might be right. I'll most likely give Minecraft a new try this weekend.

I guess I was right, Minecraft was making a comeback, and come back it has! This is quite the amazing event, I can't wait for Minecraft: Earth to release as well 🎈